Odds of Life

I have motivated people, I have advised a lot of my friends to follow their dreams while they can and also had seen them succesfully live up to those dreams, but yet I still lurk within the confines of lack and stagnation unable to help myself find the child of my brain.I tried to figure out what's actually wrong, is it me or perhaps just some sort of spiritual meditations on me elsewhere? maybe voodoo or even juju,thinking through all the way to the lineage of my ancestors maybe traces of hocus pocus could be found evident..thinking out loud I ranted angrily, suppressed in my thought like I was drowning way down in to the deepest sea along with the devil inbetween 
  Still trying to figure out this ironic blockade on my aspiring destination, fear began to surmount gradually taking over me, my vocal cord shrinked making intonations to become as barely uttered, poundings of my heart beat could be heard afar across seven lakes and seven mountains. How did all of a sudden this genius who had unraveled some of the worlds riddle and solved problems which was hard to come by couldn't help himself do the magic that he does? He never seem to realise that he hasn't gotten a life yet.
   Are you yet to discover that life itself is paradoxical, while the rich man has it all he still lacks, while you may be island of knowledge you are still ignorant of somethings, Infact life is define by it odd nature, so you gotta be ready to face this odds. Have you ever discover anything odd about this life why not share it with us and we may help you solve your riddles.. 


Cally Pryz
Odds of Life Odds of Life Reviewed by Unknown on 06:51:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2016, Richminersblog. Powered by Blogger.