Should I have sex to keep my partner?

  It is quite unfortunate that the present generation has gone wild on the issue of premarital sex while from the religious point of view it is regarded as a sin called fornication. With the way things are going, soon enough the premarital sex will be considered a way of life as found in most part of the western world.
  Most ladies especially those ones feeling they are getting older under the roof provided by their parent are often willing to sacrifice anything to keep their man, this means satisfying his bodily needs. This comes with the fear that not giving away that precious ornament might lead to end of the relationship.
   Some weeks back a friend of mine told me of her ordeal, the thing is, she is 29 years old and feels she needs to get married soon enough but her so called fiancee has been requesting for sex. As normal, I told her not to give in to his request as she don't have to displease herself just to please him and still yet if he does love her he should wait after their wedding.
  Guess what! She called crying some days back that this guy broke up with her, and then from her narrative point she emphasis that he cares and love her somuch but couldn't resist the desire to taste what she is made up of.
  Dear people, I am so confused on this matter, did I give her the wrong advice? And as a guy will you break up with her for not agreeing to go down with you and as a lady will you go down to keep the man you love? 

Should I have sex to keep my partner? Should I have sex to keep my partner? Reviewed by Unknown on 02:25:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2016, Richminersblog. Powered by Blogger.